* Fit Human.Net is Your RAIN INTERNATIONAL Sales Leader! Contact us at email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
Fit Human 2014
The Power Is In The Seeds!
Throughout History The Black Cumin Seed Has been hailed as the ultimate remedy for every ill but death.
Black Cumin is 281 Times More Powerful Than Aspirin for Pain and Inflamation!
Soul combines the incredible healing and energy-providing nutrients found within the black cumin seed, black raspberry seed, chardonnay grape seed, and D-ribose, into one fantastically delicious 2-ounce packet. With Soul youíll have:
More Effective Weight Loss
And Much More
Other Benefits of Black Cumin Seed...
Besides Pain and Inflamation!
1. Type 2 diabetes - Researchers found that just two grams daily of black seed could result in reduced fasting blood sugar levels, along with decreased insulin resistance, and increased beta-cell function in the pancreas.
2. Epilepsy - Published in Medical Science Monitor, one study found black seed to be effective at reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted conventional treatment. Black seed indeed has anti-convulsive properties.
3. Colon Cancer - In cell studies, black seed has been found to have anti-cancer properties, inhibiting the growth of colon cancer cells specifically. In one animal study, the seed was able to fight colon cancer in rats successfully with no observable side effects. The same obviously canít be said for conventional cancer treatments.
4. MRSA - The deadly and antibiotic-resistant bacterial infection known commonly as MRSA responded favorably to treatment with black seed in this study from the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, Pakistan.
5. Protection Against Heart Attack Damage - An extract from black seed has been shown to possess heart-protective qualities, dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
6. Breast Cancer - A few studies have linked a thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa to reduced breast cancer tumor growth and increased apoptosis (cell death) in breast cancer cells.
7. Brain Cancer - A study published in the online journal PLoS One indicates thymoquinone from black seed can induce cell death in glioblastoma cells. Glioblastoma is one of the most aggressive brain tumors of all.
8. Leukemia - As itís been shown to do with other types of cancer, black seed compound thymoquinone has also been shown to induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.
9. Brain Damage from Lead - A study published in Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology indicates black seed is able to dampen and reverse damage to the brain sparked by lead toxicity.
10. Oral Cancer - Research indicates thymoquinone from nigella sativa is able to induce cell apoptosis in oral cancer cells.